You are a Quality Assurance Tester with a real passion for ensuring quality and a dedicated, can-do, attitude to overcoming technical and process challenges. To succeed in this role you will have experience playing and spotting issues in games but not nessarrily in a profession capacity
About The Role:
As a QA Tester on our team you will be part of a small but growing team of testers/games players. The duties of the team are two fold:
- Spotting any difficulty concerns with game play
- Log bugs tickets on Trello for any issues for games developed & published by VUXIA
- Confirm any bugs reported by users and action regarding severity.
- Familiarity with popular games across a variety of genres and platforms.
- A real passion for both automated and manual testing.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people with different requirements and ways of working.
Nice to have::
- Unity3d experience
- Passionate about functional testing
- User story formats in Scrum for logging tickets
VUXIA welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
mobile: +44 703 164 921